Thank you for visiting our rental site.
We hope that we may be able to assist you in finding a house, unit or townhouse to rent.
Please see our Rental Properties page to view what is currently available.
To contact your property manager please visit the Property Management Team page.
Renting With Nanette Lilley Property
We hope that the following information is of assistance:
- Office hours for enquiries and advice are
8:30am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday
9:00am to 3:00pm on Saturday.
- Our listings include instructions on how to inspect properties.
- When you find a suitable property, we will require you to fill out an ‘Application for Tenancy’ form which we will then submit to the property owner. Please ensure that all sections are completed. You are required to provide us with copies of photo identification (ie drivers license and/or passport and proof of income (ie. payslips, employment contract) for each applicant.
- Our tenancy documentation is compliant with the Residential Tenancies Act and standard except where occasionally some special conditions apply.
- In all cases a bond is payable and is generally the amount equivalent to 4 weeks rent.
- You are responsible for connection and usage of electricity, gas and telephone. You may be responsible for water usage in excess of the quarterly usage agreed on your lease.
- Rental is usually fortnightly and is able to be paid by internet from your own internet banking site or through the Payway system. Please enquire of alternative arrangements if internet banking is not possible.
- We carry out quarterly inspections of our properties. However any maintenance issues which may arise at other times should be reported to your property manager promptly and will be attended to quickly.
- You should ensure that your furniture and personal effects (contents) are insured as your landlord is not responsible for their damage or loss.
- Whilst we keep a duplicate key for each property this can only be accessed during office hours should your key be lost. For after hours, we encourage you to make your own arrangements for access to a spare key where possible.
The following are Adobe PDF forms you can download that will help you to apply for property and assist during your tenancy.